he Firm has Corporate and Commercial Practice that covers the following areas; Company Secretarial; Asset Sale and purchases, Liquidation; Company Receivership & Bankruptcy; Creditors recoveries; Securities; Debt Recovery; Commercial Supply contracts; Employment issues and Partnership.
The Firm’s Services have been retained to provide these services by the following Companies:-
- Yaliam Press Limited: We incorporated the Company, and currently serve as the Company’s Secretary. We acted as advisors to the Company on several financial matters and property purchases across the Country to an amount in excess of N500million.
- Dangote Group of Companies PLC: We represented the Company in various civil litigations, some of which are still pending.
- National Emergency Management Agency: We amended both the NEMA Act of 1990, and the Agency’s standard format Agreement for contracts execution.
- Sanbell Odena Engineering Limited: We negotiated and secured a facility from the former Afribank PLC for the establishment of Sanbell Plastic Ltd.
- Kaduna State Government: The State Government, among other briefs, engaged our Firm as external solicitors to prosecute high profile criminal cases.
- Chamberlain Nigeria Limited: We negotiated and secured a facility on behalf of the company from Nexim Bank for the construction of a 3 Star Hotel in Kano, Kano State.
- Stanbic IBTC PLC: Negotiated and facilitated the purchase of the Bank’s Branch Office in Zaria, Kaduna State.
- Bureau for Public Enterprises (BPE): External solicitors
- Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN): External Solicitors
“Experienced Attorneys Result Driven.”